Irig mic and auria

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Xo4sho
Expert

Re: Irig mic and auria

Post by Xo4sho » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Hey markie

I went ahead and bought the 96k apogee mic and im actually floored by its quality. My vocals sound real good. if you want to pm me an email address ill send you a sample of my recording.

Markie4eyezz
Expert

Post by Markie4eyezz » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 am

Wow really
Thanks verb I can't find anywhere to buy it
I'm in the uk
I have another search now

sodium
Expert

Post by sodium » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:15 am

Xo4sho wrote:Hey markie

I went ahead and bought the 96k apogee mic and im actually floored by its quality.

sounds great. best price I can see on eBay is about US$275. that's a bit exxy, but nothing compared to my other studio mics really. just wondering if it's the ease of use that would be the selling point ( apart from sounding great) ? ....hmm, i'm sitting here doing a session with my Neumann 84 and a C12 and wondering how I'll justify buying *another* mic to my financial controller( read: wife!)

oh well, just clicked buy now... so we'll see what happens when she spots the cc statement. maybe i'll give her your email so you can explain to her why I need that bit of kit........ :lol: :o :lol:

(*note to self*: leave this discussion board asap. it's way too expensive)
"get down off that cross we could use the wood..."

Xo4sho
Expert

Post by Xo4sho » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:57 am

Hmmm....it retails for $229 US. You shouldnt pay any more than that. Now my use for it is no more no less than a portable solution i keep with me when i go out that allows me to record verses at a drop of a hat.

sodium
Expert

Post by sodium » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Xo4sho wrote:Hmmm....it retails for $229 US. You shouldnt pay any more than that..
yes but shipping to Australia kicks it up to the price I mentioned. :shock: :( :)
"get down off that cross we could use the wood..."