My new Auria Tutorials start

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

My new Auria Tutorials start

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:54 am

After much request and the fact that I'm still recovering and have some time on my hands, I've have finally started what will be an extensive look at Auria. The first tutorial is Automation. The video's will start out for beginers but pro's may find something useful for them too. I will then increase the level to intermediate and finally Pro. This should help Auria users who are at different levels. I will then take everything that was learned and apply it to an entire mix and mastering session that will be split into parts. I'm excited to produce these video's in the finest HD Video and 24bit lossless audio for all recorded music tracks. I have been working hard at achieving this level of presentation for more than 2 yrs and I now feel that the look is as high as I can go and I am glad to see some other iOS videos are adopting a similar look as iOS artists deserve the same as ProTools videos. Any feedback is very welcome and all videos will ALWAYS be free to everyone for good so that users eventually will have access to the entire library at any time. Here is the first video All About Automation.

http://youtu.be/6q0HgfqQeOI

Cheers ~~_/)~~~*

Jo Torkel
Expert

Re: My new Auria Tutorials start

Post by Jo Torkel » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Thank you!!! Very helpful.

Markie4eyezz
Expert

Post by Markie4eyezz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:40 am

Hi thank you great vid can't wait for more
Ahem ahem ignore my own thread complaining at the lack of tutorials
Good to see your on it
Thanks again

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:06 am

Excellent! Well done, Anthony! :D The time you've spent on developing the presentation has certainly paid off. I much admire your presentation style too - reassuringly calm and measured but with enough enthusiasm in your voice to keep things up-beat. I've been using Auria since release but I still picked up a couple of tips from the vid. Many thanks. Looking forward to more.

P.S. Glad to see you're persevering despite your injuries. As someone else said elsewhere, "...enjoy the meds..."! :lol:

Shay
Expert

Post by Shay » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:30 am

Great video.
Looking forward to all new videos.

Thanks for sharing.

mrufino1
Expert

Post by mrufino1 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:51 am

Are you using a screen recorder for the iPad or a camera? The video looks great. I haven't progressed further than pointing my iPhone at my iPad. I can't get reflector to work with auria.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:05 am

Hi Murfino1, i use a camera on my iPad which is the one that You see me touching the iPad. The larger Auria HD view is with a screen recorder. I set this up on my iMac running an older mac os and an old version of Reflector. Once I got it to work, especially the HD audio which at the beginning Auria would not let me transfer over wifi, I never upgraded anything and kept the working system. So I literally have a dedicated older IMac running Reflector and SceenFlow that are also old versions but it works. I have tried a newer version of these and for some reason Auria will not work with them. I can do videos on almost any other app with the latest versions of these softwares but not Auria. Hope that explains things. Cheers.
~~_/)~~~*
And thanks everyone for the continued support and kindness on my recovery. Oh and I'm off the heavy meds now. Now just regular Advil and rest. Thanks again my friends.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:14 am

Great video, Anthony. Thanks!

Rim