New Auria user!

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

tonydean
Expert

New Auria user!

Post by tonydean » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:39 am

Hi guys, new user of Auria, and just joined this great forum.
Want to say right off the bat, that Auria is a fantastic app that is very easy to use, and convenient to my home studio!
iPad Air 2 128 gig wifi, iOS 11.4, Auria 2.0. Focusrite itrack dock. iFretless Bass, iRig Pro, Rode NT2-A recording mic, Takamine G-Series AC Gtr. Cole Clark Angel 2 Bunya/Blackwood acoustic.

Bog music

Re: New Auria user!

Post by Bog music » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:44 am

Good choice, you will not regret it

This forum is great and be aware that there are many (such as myself) who have no problems at all so do not feel the need to post, but come here anyway for tips, heads-ups and warnings - and of course to check up on how close we are to midi integration :)

I would suggest you take some time reading people's experiences with interfaces before you buy one (if you haven't already) because there is some good advice to be had. After reading through I ended up getting a Roland Duo Capture MK1 (as opposed to a MK2) which is great and the battery power option gives me freedom to record anywhere and has nice preamps (IMO).

All the best
Simon

tonydean
Expert

Re: New Auria user!

Post by tonydean » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:17 am

Hi there Simon.
Thanks for the reply and kind words. I have had a bit of a read through, interesting topics and posts. I have been using my new iRig Pro for connecting my Rode NT2-A condenser mic to my iPad Air. I find it gives me a nice, clear sound, that I will be using to record my folk music. Acoustic guitar, vocals, percussion, harmonica and some sampled piano!
iPad Air 2 128 gig wifi, iOS 11.4, Auria 2.0. Focusrite itrack dock. iFretless Bass, iRig Pro, Rode NT2-A recording mic, Takamine G-Series AC Gtr. Cole Clark Angel 2 Bunya/Blackwood acoustic.