The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:33 pm

This would be difficult, as each plugin is made by an independent developer. They would all need to implement a feature like this.

Rim

Daheatmizer

Post by Daheatmizer » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:34 pm

I wish Auria would add markers to the program!!!

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Daheatmizer wrote:I wish Auria would add markers to the program!!!
Do you mean that you want more than four markers? :wink:

StudioSteve

Post by StudioSteve » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Yes. MORE MARKERS! Please. I use Auria to put the finishing touch on my Two Track live recordings. They are sometimes 1-1/2 hours in length. I mark the beginnings and ends of songs and lots of other things. I then use the markers to zip around the recording to compare songs to each other, check fades, applause volume and lots of other things. I need lots of markers!

Also, the ability to TITLE thoes markers. Please and thanks!

pipo79
Expert

Post by pipo79 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:52 am

please give the option to only show the master track without the subgroups for automation in arrangement window - and make it changeable in trackorder - having 14 tracks already, I had to scroll up and down up and down up and down - only for the master fade out because 1.000.000 ( oh yes ! really ! ) subgroups were between my arrangement and the master track -

best regards, yooors

philipp

kokopelli

Kompoz upload support

Post by kokopelli » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:06 am

it would be great to have support for uploading stem tracks and/or final mix to direct kompoz.

sconard

The Auria Wishlist Thread

Post by sconard » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 am

Wishlist

A note pad with one note of text about 255 char long or longer for notes about project. Note pad should be able to be left open while using desk.

Ability to set "juke box" mode that at the end of a project playback the next project loads. (some of us use this product for performance)

Longer recent project list.

Setting to remove all unused files at close of project when project is closed the first time and every time.

Return the ability to: (changed a few rev ago) During playback, if a track is record enabled, do not allow previously recorded content on that track to play back. Or at least introduce this as a choice. Once again this is a big advantage/problem for those of us who use this product for performance.

micardin

Post by micardin » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Will the new version has a drum machine incorporated ? (Looks like it in one of the screenshots)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:13 pm

No, there's no drum machine planned (although Auria Pro will include a sampler which will have lots of drum samples in it, and the onscreen keyboard is planned to have drum pads).

Rim

Macao95

Post by Macao95 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Hello Rim. Thank You for the great app that so much has given to me. Featured in two circus shows. :)

It would be a game changer if you could implement some kind of midi learn, midi value list, programming... Whatever. To make it possible to use faders, pans, transport and aux with automation with my Novation Impulse 49. It doesn't work with hui or mcu but I have had controllers like the Launchkey that had it and it didn't work very well. I guess it would be a big plus for users who already have a controller and don't want to buy another or change because of the limited options with the protocol.

I would gladly pay an IAP. In fact I would do whatever is in my reach to use my iPad only and with a proper daw like Auria, specially now that we have Pro coming up.

Please pretty please.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Auria Pro's feature list is very much locked down now as we get ready to enter testing and release, but after it's released would be a great time to suggest features like this.

Rim

micardin

Post by micardin » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:39 am

Thank you, will the samples be "linked" to midi instrument numbers ? What I mean is if we import a midi track , will the drum sampleas automatically be allocated to the right midi track and instrument numbers ?

Thank you in advance

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:56 am

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. When you import a MIDI file, it will use the file's new tempo (and tempo map if it has one), and apply that to the rest of the project.

Rim

tensixtysix
Expert

Post by tensixtysix » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:55 am

If there was a way to lock the individual mixer channel controls that would be great.
It's really frustrating to have set up a good sounding mix, then loose it with a swipe of the hand across the screen.
Maybe it could be set up as an extra menu option on the record button.

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:40 pm

I would love to see a"one click mixdown/freeze" function similar to what cubasis does.If you freeze a track,it creates automatically a new track/audiofile (right under the"frozen"one) with the fx or Midi apps included.It's also automatically named like the old track.It's VERY handy if you bounce a lot.Even more with the new midi goodies soon.I never use it in cubasis as the intended"freeze",just as a"quick bounce"and i delete the original file right after.

It's much more steps in Auria and often enough i don't need all the extra options.I also don't like to freeze that much,i prefer an immediate mixdown because you still have all the edit functions available etc.Freezing like in auria is something i would only need before i start to arrange my song and not when all the work is already more or less done.
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX