Loop, Repeat function and Fades

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Tourniquet
Expert

Loop, Repeat function and Fades

Post by Tourniquet » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Hello, So, I did a bit of recording for my wife the other day. Short bits, of 2 minutes or less. So, I wanted to put the track(s) on loop, or repeat, not sure what it's exactly called. The little Circle arrow appears over the play button. I can't figure out how to turn off? Disable the loop/repeat function? I can't even figure out how I turned it on? lol..........

Also, I cannot get the fader arrows to appear in my tracks, in the corners, so I can apply a fade out, or fade in? What am I missing? I used the ade out in AudioShare, becuase I couldn't get it to appear in Auria.

Thanks

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Loop, Repeat function and Fades

Post by Anthony Alves » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:18 pm

You can turn off the loop under the counter/measure timing window where you select your metronome. You can also stop a loop even if the loop light is on as long as you remove the blue highlighted area on the timeline of the editor window. To see the fade handles just zoom the editor lanes by pinching out. You should be able to grab them at the top corner. Just touch, hold and drag.Cheers.

Tourniquet
Expert

Post by Tourniquet » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:45 am

Thanks Anthony!

syrupcore
Expert

Post by syrupcore » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Seems like that box could probably use something like a little down arrow to indicate that it can be pressed. Tourniquet's confusion seems fairly common here on the board.