Auria pro WTF

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

KeniPad
Expert

Re: Auria pro WTF

Post by KeniPad » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:23 pm

In my opinion, the current version is not working wonderfully. But it's done, so I am not expecting it to. So we wait for the new version. It would be nice to be updated more often, but....oh, well. I'm confident that the new version will work wonderfully. At this point, I'm only keeping the old version to keep me updated on the new version. Still looking forward to it!!

theconnactic
Expert

Post by theconnactic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Well, I want the new Auria badly, but I have no complaints with the current version, which btw paid itself multiple times, since I'm recording professionally with it. Worth noting I don't use Audiobus, only IAA.

Nmp

Post by Nmp » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:09 am

Hello,

To be honnest and because i read that itis good to communicate with customer about release.
In this case, no, it is not.
1year after, it is still in dev, no real information, no answer about the latest date ...november ? Really ?

1year is too much, i mean with communication ..... Do a1 year dev without telling your customer that the new release arrive and it will be ok. But right now i m tired to wait....

Please, tell something, is is submited to itunesconnect ?
Because if yes' it make sense to wait ... If not ... There is no need to search every day.
At least, let us know that (now that we know there is a pro version).

Thank you for your effort.
N

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:28 am

Nmp:

New info up on the webpage: http://auriaapp.com/

Any eventual releases dates are not promises, they're speculations/hopes/etc on a possible release date, that Rim is being nice enough to share w/ the people on the forum. He could choose to stay completely quiet on everything that goes on inside wavemachine labs. I personally think it's fun to be able to follow along on this looong journey :)

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:26 am

Like I said 6 inches from the fire. Now if I could just get my video completed today before thesoundtestroom. :cry:

Gary
Expert

Post by Gary » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:24 pm

Hey can someone send me the video link fot importing midi files from other programs into Auria? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Peanutcram
Expert

Post by Peanutcram » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Anthony Alves wrote:Like I said 6 inches from the fire. Now if I could just get my video completed today before thesoundtestroom. :cry:
Yay. Long time... I'm looking forward to your video.