Lyra library

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

M Johnston

Lyra library

Post by M Johnston » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Hi when I look at the extra sounds you can download ,how many sounds are there ? Because when I go in the one page that I see , there is sometimes an arrow at the bottom pointing to the right that looks like there would be more pages but when I press it you get that spining thing that never goes any where. So is there just the one page. The two drum purchases say they are in drum agog format do those load normal across the keyboard or pads in Lyra?
Thanks Mark

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Lyra library

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:31 pm

If you're talking about the Auria Store, pressing one of those arrows will open another page eventually. It may take a while depending on how slow the servers are and your wifi connection. There are 4GB of free samples available for download.

Gog Samples are only for use in the Drumagog plugin, and not for Lyra.

Rim

M Johnston

Post by M Johnston » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:19 am

Hi when I go in Lyra samples section I see 3 pianos 1 guitar 3 drums all free then 2 drive monster drums you have to pay for and 1Elektromorph drums free . Should that be it , as far as samples ,cause sometimes when I go in that section under the elektomorph drums an arrow appears point to the the right like this> but you click it and just spins and no other stuff shows up. Other times I've been in that section no arrow appears under the elektomorph product just the arrow next too the elektomorph product. When the arrow is under the elektomorph there is no name next to that arrow so I thought maybe it brings up more samples but I quests it's a bug cause it the > isn't always there?
Thanks
Mark

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:01 am

Which version of Auria did you originally purchase? Auria LE, Auria or Auria Pro?

Rim

M Johnston

Post by M Johnston » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi Rim the regular Auria.So is there suppose to be more samples or the ones there use up a lot of memory and that's it?
And by the way you've made a great program here, and I understand lots of problems are caused by apples policies ,but I hope all things improve soon.Audio Units anyone?
Thanks
Mark
Oh I am talking about in the store , Lyra all ready had a selection of sounds in it.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:53 pm

Thanks. Yes, what you see in the store is everything that's available.

Rim

M Johnston

Post by M Johnston » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Hi went and got them all including the paid drum ones.
Thanks
Mark