Help!!! How to open bias effects in auria?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Teresaymc

Help!!! How to open bias effects in auria?

Post by Teresaymc » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:10 pm

If someone can give me a step by step instruction on how to open the effects on the auria tracks that would be great. I just purchased the bias amp and bias effects apps and they sound good but I can't figure out how to get them going.

rickwaugh
Expert

Re: Help!!! How to open bias effects in auria?

Post by rickwaugh » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Which part of the manual are you having problems with?

Tourniquet
Expert

Post by Tourniquet » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:24 am

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I use Bias FX as an IAA.

Create a project

on your track go to the fx and find Bias FX in the list. Recently I have been needing to start up Bias FX first, then loading it up in Auria for it to work. If I try to just tap on Bias FX it stays in the loading mode for longer than I have time to wait. More than minutes.

Tap the record button on the track and the one up top, and yer off. Every once in a while it's quirky, but it's been fairly simple to get JamUp or Bias FX working in Auria for me. Haven't really tried the audiobus route in a while.

Tourniquet
Expert

Create a project

on your track go to the fx and find Bias FX in the list. Recently I have been needing to start up Bias FX first, then loading it up in Auria for it to work. If I try to just tap on Bias FX it stays in the loading mode for longer than I have time to wait. More than minutes.

Tap the record button on the track and the one up top, and yer off. Every once in a while it's quirky, but it's been fairly simple to get JamUp or Bias FX working in Auria for me. Haven't really tried the audiobus route in a while.

Tourniquet
Expert

Create a project

Teresaymc

Post by Teresaymc » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:12 pm

Thanks for the help I was able to figure it out after some tinkering around. Just started panicking when i couldn't figure it out