How can I use the purchased MIDI instruments (Lyra Samples)

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

MicciHay
Expert

How can I use the purchased MIDI instruments (Lyra Samples)

Post by MicciHay » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:58 am

I have purchased “Drive Monster Drums vol 1“ from Auria Store page, paying some amount. But I cannot find any instruments like this. (I tried to find it from “imput” selection on a MIDI track, opening the “Drums” choice, but I cannot see anything like Drive Monster.) I pressed “Restore Purchases” on Auria Store, which looked like executing some downloads, but same as before. I restarted the iPad, but nothing was changed.

Samething has happened to “Electromorph Drum Kit,” which is free though.

On the other hand, I can easily find “C7 Grand Piano,” which was also purchased (for nothing) instrument. I can see “C7 Grand Piano” from the choice of Piano in Imput.

What has happened to the “Drive Monster Drums vol 1“ and “Electromorph Drum Kit”?

Washboy
Expert

Re: How can I use the purchased MIDI instruments (Lyra Sampl

Post by Washboy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:14 am

How much free space do you have on your iPad? Maybe you don't have enough to decompress/unzip the downloaded purchase.

MicciHay
Expert

Post by MicciHay » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:13 am

93.8 GB is left in my iPad, which I believe is more than enough.

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:00 am

MicciHay wrote:93.8 GB is left in my iPad, which I believe is more than enough.
True :lol:

All I can suggest, at this stage, is that you re-purchase the "Elektromorph Drum Kit (free)" from the Auria Store and wait patiently while it completes both the 'Downloading Purchase' phase followed by the 'Decrompressing Files...' phase. Only then check that the following kits are available in Lyra Sampler -> Drums:

Aktro Kit #1
Aktro Kit #2
InDu Kit
LowFi Kit #1
LowFi Kit #2
Metaphy Kit
Natural Kit
ResKo Kit
Vint Kit

If they are, then follow the same procedure with "Drive Monster Drums vol 1" (you won't be recharged). If they're not, please report what happened and someone from WaveMachineLabs will need to investigate for you.

MicciHay
Expert

Post by MicciHay » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:51 am

Hello, Mr Washboy

Thank you for your suggestion, but the "Elektromorph Drum Kit (free)" can NOT be re-purchased. When I open it in the Auria store from my iPad, the "Free" button has been turned into "installed" and the letters are grayed (not blue). Neither can the "Drive Monster Drums vol 1."

I guess only the thing I can do is to express my serious complaint to WaveMachine Labs or MoReVoX. Do you know how to make claims?

--Just FYI
All the drum sounds including Aktro Kit #1, Aktro Kit #2, InDu Kit, LowFi Kit #1, LowFi Kit #2, Metaphy Kit, Natural Kit, ResKo Kit and Vint Kit are found in the "Drums."

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:58 am

Hi @MicciHay

I would expect to see "Installed" instead of "Free" but are you saying that tapping on the "Installed" button does nothing?. You should be able to repurchase even if an IAP is already installed. Anyway, if you can see the Elektromorph drum kits listed under Drums, can you not load any of them into Lyra? I don't have Drive Monster Drums so I have no idea what to look for under "Drums" to tell if they're successfully installed or not.

WaveMachine Labs (i.e. @Rim and @Corey W) monitor this forum closely and I'm sure they'll respond, as appropriate.

All IAP refunds are handled by Apple, in the same way as refunds for apps. However, I'm sure your current difficulties can be overcome to your satisfaction so claims/refunds should be unnecessary :)

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:08 pm

It may be time to do a fresh install of Auria. I just downloaded Electromorphe Drums and they downloaded fine and played fine on a midi track. Dont forget to backup your work to iFunbox before re-installing. Cheers and this will fix your problem.

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:07 am

Agreed! Under the circumstances, a fresh install of Auria would be the least ambiguous way forward :wink: