Sounds are not playing

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rudo
Expert

Sounds are not playing

Post by Rudo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:21 am

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make a .wav of asong I made, but in the process doing this I probably changed some setting so tha internal sounds are not playing anymore. External apps are playing bij not the etarnal sound.

Even when I make a sound recording of an extarnal app (sound canvas) the recording is made but the sound of that recording is also not playing. Eventhough the volume meter of that track is showing some action, but no sound. Also with the miditracks with the internal sounds I see the volumemeter running, but the sound is not there.

What setting do I need to change?

I hope anyone can help

King
Expert

Re: Sounds are not playing

Post by King » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:16 am

Rudo wrote: ... External apps are playing bij not the etarnal sound...

Hey Rudo,

External meaning, IAA or Auido Units? (Or both?)
Can you get other projects to play?

Just Re-read, can you hear the sound of the (sound canvas) whilst you are recording it? (Roland)

Also can you start a new project for testing, and see if that works, cheers.

(Output Matrix)

King
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________

Rudo
Expert

Post by Rudo » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello

Thanks for your reply.
When I record the soundcanvas the sound wasn't hearable. But the sound was recorder. When I exported the sound through audiovisuele to AudioShare, the interval sounds and .wav sound was hearable, but not in Auria Pro. I hardly ever use IAA. Sampletank I use as mutitimbral sound synth So it can't be used as IAA.

My inpatience was to big and I installed Auria pro again. Now everything works fine again.

Rudo

King
Expert

Post by King » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:08 am

Glad to hear everything works fine again now. (Re-install fixes most errors 99.9-ish%)

I was gearing my brain to solve it. I know what you mean with the patience part, but for me I like to know the root of the issue, so if it happens again I can deal with it, or so @Rim can be aware - if it's a bug.

It's possible it may have 'had' something to do with your Output Matrix Settings..

Anyway, all is well,

King
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________