The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

jsol
Expert

Re: The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

Post by jsol » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:23 am

Hello,

if you can , please add the ability to arrange channel track order by allowing dragging in the mixer window without lag and smoothness and efficiency. I know you can do this in the edit window however, the mixer window would be a nice feature since it would make it similar to protools. It would be grateful to us as it would speed up the workflow in setting up and arranging track order.
Secondly, I use Auria exclusively to mix and master. Having more options in terms of third party plugins for compressors, eqs and channel strips such as ssl, Neve would be great, similar to UAD or waves.

Thank you to all of the developers involved in making Auria Pro great.

JSol.

geniusjones

Projects at 88.2 please

Post by geniusjones » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:18 pm

Would be awesome if you supported 88.2 sessions PLEASE

Rusko
Expert

Colored Multi-Sel button when engaged...

Post by Rusko » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:51 am

it would be visible, peripherally, without having to take my eyes off the screen.

as it is, you hafta look over at it, then pause a few seconds to see if it's blinking or not. that's a real break in workflow, esp when you add it up over hours.

also: all the other buttons need to change color when you touch them. finger-tapping tablets can be hit-and-miss, and this sort of instant visual confirmation is just basic UI/UX stuff.

thanks!

Rusko
Last edited by Rusko on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rusko
Expert

Keep selections selected after a process/edit

Post by Rusko » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:13 pm

After applying a process/edit, keep the current selection selected in case you want to apply, say, gain multiple times. (As it is, you have to keep re-selecting what you just worked on.)
Last edited by Rusko on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rusko
Expert

mixer/edit view button needs ONLY 'the other view' icon PLEASE :)

Post by Rusko » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:21 pm

for the love of god...this needs consolidation into one, single button that sends the user to the ONLY other main screen; a button with the other view's icon and an arrow.

as it is, i sometimes must tap 2 or 3 times to switch modes since i keep accidentally tapping a button for the screen i'm already on (which, obviously, is a not-necessary option.).

without going into brain hemisphere functions or personal prefs, i'll just say that when tracking or mixing the "translate icon" section of my brain is triaged somewhere near nil, i can tap-tap around that area to flip screens several times. i just want to tap a button that means "other view NOW".

this has constantly annoyed/frustrated me multiple times every single time i've used auria since 2013. i'dpay for this basic UI/UX fix!

[ a 2-second programming cheat that simply enlarges the active touch area to include both buttons would fix this nuisance. ]

Rusko

tgb123987

Post by tgb123987 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Auria discussion board inside the app!

Trancespotter
Expert

Post by Trancespotter » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Studio67 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:46 am
Hi Rim Thanks for this so professional update!
My wish is:

to use a qwertyu (bluetooth) keyboard with shortcuts, i think with the apple pro and keyboard this will be awsome... like [S]tart [S]top [R]ewind etc....

to use a standard midi controller (Midi CC) to use with faders and transport control with a learn function.
Or to make the HUI protocol more standard (Mackie control) so i can use this cheaper Behringer X Touch mini.

Thanks againg for this Nuendo/Protools like app on the iPad!
This, being able to use Bluetooth keyboards, would definitely speed up my workflow and be a great addition :D

Also, please reverse the order of Set Marker and Go to Marker. I’ve noticed that I tend to accidentally tap the higher one (Set Marker) more often when I’m working quickly when I actually mean to select the lower one (Go to Marker), thus messing up my markers.

utloggad

Support for MPE in Auria Pro

Post by utloggad » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:12 am

Hi

I have a Roli Seaboard and would like to be able to have support for MIDI Polyphonic Expression MPE in Auria Pro.What are the plans for adding this to Auria Pro?

Keep up the good work, Auria is a great product!

Best reagards Hasse

willie

Post by willie » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:21 am

If nobody requested this, some little requests for the import dialog.
First i like to adjust the size of the name column. Because importing from an export of my PC Daw i can't see the full track name.
little red and green circle
Second i like to have the channel names in the dropdown box not just the number.
2018-10-04X12.18.28.png

willie

Post by willie » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:33 am

one forgotten,
because i'm using a soundcraft ui24r to record our live performance, it would be very nice to have a native flac support.
(Not only better for transportation but also for usage of space in the ipad.)

Superdupergeek

Post by Superdupergeek » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:06 am

Firstly I will say that I really love Auria and use it for all my work.

I have the apple magic keyboard (with numeric key pad).

I would really it useful to have the ability to use the keys to perform functions within Auria such as:

- Play/Stop/Forward/Rewind/Record
- Switch between mixer and edit screen
- Use arrow keys to scroll through tracks or zoom in/out or highlight areas

Thanks for all your great work on Auria!

M

Metallion
Expert

Post by Metallion » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:25 pm

I would buy immediately a simplified version of Auria Pro for iPhone.

geir

Post by geir » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:07 am

Some things I'd love to see:

- Better implemention of midi FX in instrument tracks. Midi fx slots.
- Sort used automation on top of the list. Too much scrolling.
- Duplicate notes in pianoroll.

Ayepad

Post by Ayepad » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:48 am

Like a few others in this thread I've spent quite some time setting up drum parts in DrumPerfect Pro. I intended to pull it all into Auria Pro and start fleshing out the song more, only to notice that Auria Pro surprisingly doesn't support the 7/4 time signature. Also, there is no other time signature that can be multiplied/divided to reach the equivalence of 7/4. I would therefore obviously wish that either 7/4 was added as a time signature, but perhaps even better would be if we could define our own time signatures instead of being presented with a preset list of signatures.

Rodolfo
Expert

Post by Rodolfo » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:50 am

Ayepad wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:48 am
Like a few others in this thread I've spent quite some time setting up drum parts in DrumPerfect Pro. I intended to pull it all into Auria Pro and start fleshing out the song more, only to notice that Auria Pro surprisingly doesn't support the 7/4 time signature. Also, there is no other time signature that can be multiplied/divided to reach the equivalence of 7/4. I would therefore obviously wish that either 7/4 was added as a time signature, but perhaps even better would be if we could define our own time signatures instead of being presented with a preset list of signatures.
I second this, it would be grat to be able to define our own time signature (7/4 as an example).