40% off FabFilter Plugin Sale

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Corey W
Expert

40% off FabFilter Plugin Sale

Post by Corey W » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:20 am

Hi All,
All FabFilter plugins in Auria (including upgrades) are 40% off through May 1st.

gmvengineer

Re: 40% off FabFilter Plugin Sale

Post by gmvengineer » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:56 pm

That's so frustrating. I just bought the reverb plug a few days ago. :x

jorgesilvestrini

Post by jorgesilvestrini » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:04 am

Good morning! Happy Easter Sunday

I don't own the Auria App yet and will like to know how much is the FabFilter Plugins Bundle inside of the app. I own all of the FabFilter plugins for Mac already. I don't know if there's an upgrade or discount as well if one already owns the whole suite. Any information will be very helpful.

Thanks!

---Jorge

Rodolfo
Expert

Post by Rodolfo » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:18 pm

@jorgesilvestrini
Hi Jorge,
The IOS plugins are not related in any way to the desktop since in Auria they are managed as IAPs (In App Purchase) by the AppStore. FabFilter have no means to know if you already own plugins on the desktop and cannot even identify you, so there’s no special discount to desktop owners. However, IOS plugins are priced very low in comparison to desktop versions (about 5 to 6 times less). As an example, the list price for Pro-Q2 is regularly $29.99 (and presently $17.99 on sale).
Hope this helps.
Rodolfo

jorgesilvestrini

Post by jorgesilvestrini » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:00 pm

THANK YOU RODOLFO!

So, do they have a package or do we buy each plugin separately?

Rodolfo
Expert

Post by Rodolfo » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:19 pm

jorgesilvestrini wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:00 pm
THANK YOU RODOLFO!

So, do they have a package or do we buy each plugin separately?
On IOS there’s no FabFilter bundle package, just single plugins.

jorgesilvestrini

Post by jorgesilvestrini » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:26 pm

Rodolfo wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:19 pm
Thanks Rodolfo. Are all the FabFilter plugins available? This is so good and interesting. I own all of the FabFilter plugins for MacOS and I've been using them along SoundToys for my mixing. Can't wait to get in and do some mixing with Auria and FabFilter.

Rodolfo
Expert

Post by Rodolfo » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:36 pm

jorgesilvestrini wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:26 pm
Rodolfo wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:19 pm
Thanks Rodolfo. Are all the FabFilter plugins available? This is so good and interesting. I own all of the FabFilter plugins for MacOS and I've been using them along SoundToys for my mixing. Can't wait to get in and do some mixing with Auria and FabFilter.
Except Pro-Q3 (still not available on IOS, but it will be very soon) all the FabFilters plugins are available inside Auria Store.

jorgesilvestrini

Post by jorgesilvestrini » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:05 pm

Rodolfo wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:36 pm
Except Pro-Q3 (still not available on IOS, but it will be very soon) all the FabFilters plugins are available inside Auria Store.
Great, no worries and Q3 is amazing... Lots of coding there! Are you using Auria Pro as your main DAW or using a computer? Just saw you are from Buenos Aires. I've got some good friends there and here in the United States.

Rodolfo
Expert

Post by Rodolfo » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:25 pm

jorgesilvestrini wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:05 pm
Rodolfo wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:36 pm
Great, no worries and Q3 is amazing... Lots of coding there! Are you using Auria Pro as your main DAW or using a computer? Just saw you are from Buenos Aires. I've got some good friends there and here in the United States.
I use Auria Pro as my main DAW, not using the desktop for music since a long time ago...
I normally use Gadget for sketching songs and when ready I export all the tracks as wav files to Auria Pro, then add some other stuff and finally I mix and master with the FabFilter and PSP plugins.
And yes, I live in Buenos Aires, a really nice city. Unfortunately the Argentinean economy is struggling, again... Hopefully some day we’ll have a normal country.

jorgesilvestrini

Post by jorgesilvestrini » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Rodolfo wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:25 pm
I use Auria Pro as my main DAW, not using the desktop for music since a long time ago...
I normally use Gadget for sketching songs and when ready I export all the tracks as wav files to Auria Pro, then add some other stuff and finally I mix and master with the FabFilter and PSP plugins.
And yes, I live in Buenos Aires, a really nice city. Unfortunately the Argentinean economy is struggling, again... Hopefully some day we’ll have a normal country.
Good to know. I don't see myself going all into Auria Pro at first since I use Ableton Live a bunch for playing keys live and for running backing tracks... But it is a great choice to have for the future!

---JORGE