6 BUGS and 2 suggestion

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Pejman
Expert

6 BUGS and 2 suggestion

Post by Pejman » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:26 am

Hi auriapro team[attachment=2]F1465E26-E68F-463F-89A3-16CF5D61A77B.jpeg[/attachment]

1; The cursor outside the loop section after right locator, repeats the previous event several times in loop mode in playing. For example i creat As much as one time, event notes one bar or measure, select event and active loop to selection . When i cursor take to the second measure and press play button in loop mode , auria repeats the previous event several times .

2; not save deactive mode the ( in ) button of insert effects dashboard when we use AUV3 or inter app audio plugins. For example i have one or more Auv3 midi effects or interapp audio in channel strip but diactive them with turn off ( in ) buttons and close auriapro, every time that I open auriapro all of the plugins are active unwanted ( The button ( in ) is on ) .

3; The metronome turns off unwanted after several repetitions cursor in the loop space in loop mode playing.

4; 3/4 and 5/6 AUX buttons in master strip window of sub group tracks are inactive , specially when i create one new project with one midi track for example . Some times some of subgroups are no problem .

5; solo buttons of aux return in master channel in mixer, are inactive .

6; window option in quantize doesn’t work properly. It is written in the auria pro help : ( Window – Determines a time window where only those notes already inside that window are to be quantized. Percentage based value related to the selected Grid value. For example, a 50% Window only moves those notes which are already close to the selected Grid value, while a 100% Window results in every note being moved. ) but with 60% or 70% window and 1/4 note grid , Notes that are further away from the selected grid move to the selected grids and those notes which are already close to the selected Grid value don’t move . About this problem 3 screen shot are attached to the text .

Suggestion.

1; ( Quantize , humanize ,crescendo , ... windows ) in the process section are closed by pressing the OK button, While they have close button ( x ) , but when I press ok button, window is closed . In case I still need that window To compare the changes I make in the notes . That is, I need the window to remain open after pressing the OK button ,And at the end of the work, press the close ( x ) button .

2, Unfortunately, these windows that I talked about are fixed and do not move ( changing position on the screen ) . While many windows in Aria Pro are movable , like keyboard, channel strip, effects windows. If my number one request is accepted, moving the windows will be very efficient. Because basically these windows block the view when editing the notes.

Auriapro 2,33
Ipad air2
Ios 13,3
Attachments
18D5E063-9155-4AFE-9419-8F0E0D9B8432.jpeg
C4C60662-FC09-41F4-A30C-3CCFD7A53674.png
F1465E26-E68F-463F-89A3-16CF5D61A77B.jpeg
Last edited by Pejman on Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pejman
Expert

Re: 6 BUGS and 2 suggestion

Post by Pejman » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:36 am

Hi

Pejman
Expert

Post by Pejman » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:52 am

Is there no answer?

PUMP
Expert

Post by PUMP » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:41 pm

It’s sad bro this great software is having a problem. Rim what can we do to help the situation?