Problems with Thor

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

AndyE
Expert

Problems with Thor

Post by AndyE » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:27 pm

Is anybody having trouble with Thor in Audiobus and IAA? I love Thor so much but can't get it to open in Audiobus at all. It opens in IAA and sounds fine until I press record in DAW. The recorded sound is awful (and not just my playing). It sounds like a spaceship taking off. Gutted as I'm in the middle of a track and Thor is my GO TO synth.
May try a uninstall/reinstall.

*also posted on Audiobus forum because I'm impatient and a bit of a whore. :wink:

Cpu Red
Expert

Re: Problems with Thor

Post by Cpu Red » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:44 pm

I've forsaken audiobus almost entirely so I can't answer you there. I've noticed that the audio quality from thor is absolutely fine but anytime I open thor by itself on a track through iaa the sound from Auria cuts out completely until I press a key in thor and then auria's audio plays for a couple seconds or less and then cuts off again until I press another key. Needless to say this makes it really hard to play along with a song. Not sure if this is on auria's side or thor's.

AndyE
Expert

Re: Problems with Thor

Post by AndyE » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:13 pm

Thanks for your reply cpu Red. My problem seems to be with Cubasis having trouble in Audiobus (that was the chain I was using). Think Thor itself is fine. Once Auria Pro is released I won't give Cubasis a sideways glance.