Auria 2.35 Beta

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Auria 2.35 Beta

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:09 am

Hey guys,

I just released a new beta which fixes some crashing issues and adds support for some newer iPads. If anyone's interested in helping test it, email info@drumagog.com. Would love to get your feedback!

I also released 2.34 last week (without a beta), as there were some critical fixes that needed to get out right away.

I'm hoping to have more time in the coming months for some additional updates.

Thanks,
RIm

djjuniorpops
Expert

Re: Auria 2.35 Beta

Post by djjuniorpops » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:40 pm

Rim, Aura really need some love, its getting behind on features, I would gladly pay for update features, the UI needs a refresh.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:31 pm

A new beta of v2.35 was just released. If anyone is interested in helping me test it, please email support@drumagog.com and Corey should be able to get you access.

Thanks,
Rim

Dpeace

Post by Dpeace » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:29 pm

Happy to help if it sorts this issue on my 5th gen iPad Pro.
Attachments
IMG_0926.png

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:23 pm

I've fixed an issue that looks like this involving using zoom mode in the iPad display settings. And a few newer iPad models have been added as well. It's already in the 2.35 beta.

Rim

Worthbeer

Post by Worthbeer » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:38 pm

Just got here love this software been using audio tracks imported from r20 like doing touch edits from there came from r24 that had little audio slice timeline editing but nice eq tools... r20 the opposite touch is good loss on stuff people loved about the r24

Want to say that moving over to auria pro so far is a joy really nice analog sound and style tools and the timeline audio tool are butter.

So i would look at anything you want for beta .

Just saying thanks

jsol
Expert

Post by jsol » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:01 am

Thank you for updating Auria Pro. I still think it’s the best app and easy to use for audio. I bounced a song out of fl studio to master in auria pro and I was able to get better results than mastering separately on my Mac Pro than using fl studio with the same plugins. I feel that the audio or just simply the meter bridges on auria pro help me see if my master is too hot when I see the red meters on the master. Even with the fab filter limiter placed in fl studio I can’t see the red meters when cranking the gain in the limiter. Auria pro for some reason shows red yellow to red colored meters which is helpful because sometimes just hearing how loud it is, is hard to tell if loud is too loud. I hope auria pro continues to be supported forever. Lastly, I was wondering any recommendations on master meters for the Mac that behave like Auria pro’s? Those are some great meters. Maybe @Rim could design a vst plugin for meters like auria for the computer.

Phil999
Expert

Post by Phil999 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:19 am

I agree that Auria Pro is a very good DAW, and am glad there is still development/support going.

For metering on desktop, the one from SSL is really good. But also expensive*. There are good meters for free from Voxengo and Melda Productions.

* about $100. It is integrated in the SSL UF1 controller, that's why I got hold of this deluxe meter.